The 353-0008-001 is designed to operate from both 24V AC and 12V DC power sources.
The control box comes housed within an IP65 rated enclosure with a clear lid so that the indicator lights and controls can be easily viewed from the outside. Cable entry to the control box is via three PG7 cable glands, cable of accepting cables between 3 and 6.5mm
in diameter. Wind speed to 90mph is select-able. Wind direction is selectable via 8 DIP switches for each main compass point (N,NE,E,SE,S,SW,W, & NW) On an Off timers available to prevent frequent switching from unexpected wind gusts.
Precision Engineering and Quality
The Instromet 353-0008-001 is manufactured from anodized aluminum alloy, UPVC, stainless steel, and molded polypropylene cups, the units are lightweight yet very robust. Wind Direction is sensed by a precision conductive potentiometer which combines exceptionally long life with high sensitivity. Wind speed is derived from a “Hall Effect” solid state sensor coupled with a cup rotor held in place with precision stainless steel ball race and ‘Oilite’ bearings for very high sensitivity and very long life.
- Choice between a Normally Open (NO) and Normally Closed (NC) 5Amp Relay Gate
- Input Power Requirements: 24V AC 50/60 Hz or 12V DC
Each unit includes:
- Wind speed and direction sensor (inc alignment compass)
- Control box
- 25m of 4 core cable
- 24V AC Adapter
Typical Control Applications:
- Water Fountains
- Building Management Systems
- Wind Turbines
- Vineyard Water Spraying Equipment
- Waste Management Air Treatment Systems
- Water Cooling Tower
- Retractable Powered Window Awnings