The KTA-288 is a combination of our popular KTA-282 Modbus TCP Gateway and an Akytec Analog Output Module. The KTA-288 interfaces a Davis Instrument Weather Station to a Modbus TCP/IP network, and re-transmits 8 selected variables as 4-20mA outputs. Each analogue output has a resolution of 10 bits. An external voltage source for the analogue outputs is required, and it must not exceed 36V.
Three different sets of common weather-based variables are available for the re-transmission. User can simply configure using the DIP switch (Next to the DE9 socket).
- Power Supply: 24V DC
- 8 x Analog Outputs: 10 bit resolution, 4-20mA
- 2 x Open Collector Outputs: for alarms or control
- Auxiliary Voltage: 10 to 36VDC
- Protocol: Modbus RTU between KTA-282 and Output Module
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C
- DIN rail mountable.
- Dimensions: 115 x 90 x 40 (mm) & 63 x 110 x 75 (mm)
Other Requirements for Turn Key Operation
- Davis 6510SER Datalogger
- Any Davis Pro2 or Vue complete weather station