Meteo-Pi Ethernet data logger is a 3rd party data logger to use with Davis® weather stations consoles. Now you can enhance your console not only with memory to log your archive data, but also with Ethernet capability. With the Meteo-Pi Ethernet data logger your weather station will become truly an Internet of Things device. The Meteo-Pi Ethernet data logger is an autonomous device. It doesn’t need a computer to post weather data to the Internet. All you need is an Internet service with router.
The Retail Box contains:
– Ethernet module
– Meteo-Pi Logger
– 6 wire telephone cable – 50 cm long
Not included in box:
– power cable – original Davis AC adapter should be switched from console to the Meteo-Pi Ethernet data logger
– Ethernet cable
– Autonomous data export with 1 min. interval to: WeatherLink.com, wunderground.com and PHP script on custom server.
– Export option to WeatherLink.com and PHP script support archive data from logger.
– Communication with PC software like WeatherLink PC, Cumulus etc. on port TCP 22222.
– Logger board does not generate additional heat inside the console
– Single cable console containg power and data transfer.
– Cable robust connection with the Internet and local network.
– input voltage: 5V DC
– current consumption: 0.13A
– power: 0.65 Watt