Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station with WeatherLink Console & Standard Radiation Shield
The Vantage Pro2 weather station provides the technology and real-time data you need to respond to changing conditions and make timely decisions. Engineered to handle rugged environments and deliver data with scientific precision year after year, the economical Vantage Pro2 offers the professional weather observer, or serious weather enthusiast, a robust performance with a wide range of options and sensors.
- Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds
- Industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’/300 m from the sensor suite to the console
- Sensor suite’s rugged, weather-proof housing gives you years of reliable data
- The sensor suite includes outside temperature and humidity sensors in a passive radiation shield; wind speed and direction; and rainfall
- Mount the anemometer up to 40’/12 m from the rest of the sensor suite for flexible siting
- Includes WeatherLink Console (6313) with a vibrant, HD color touchscreen
- Sensor suite is solar-powered with battery backup; the console is AC-powered with battery backup
The WeatherLink Console revolutionizes the way you access, analyze, and understand your hyperlocal weather data reported by your Vantage Pro2™orVantage Vue® sensor suite, or your custom network of multiple Davis sensors. One intuitive device lets you receive and display data from your local network and connect to Wi-Fi to push your data to the WeatherLink Cloud.
- Use the vibrant HD touchscreen to easily navigate, view, and analyze your weather data on one intuitive device
- Customize the dashboard to show up to 21 parameters – from temperature to the wind to rain – and see the information that matters to you
- Use the full database of historical records stored right on the console to create custom graphs and analyze your data
- Choose from hundreds of parameters and a dozen sounds to get notified about the environmental changes you care about most
- The WeatherLink Console is a fully functional and powerful data display, storage, and analysis tool on its own – no Wi-Fi required. Or you can connect to Wi-Fi to join the WeatherLink community and upload and share data safely and securely
Standard Radiation Shield
The passive Radiation Shield protects temperature sensors from solar radiation and radiated or reflected heat sources.
Standard Radiation Shield Features:
- A temperature probe placed in the direct sun, or where it is exposed to a radiant heat source such as a building or concrete will not provide accurate air temperature readings
- This radiation shield is the most effective passive shield available
- Multi-plate construction for maximum airflow
- May be mounted on a metal pipe or wood surface
- Use with Wireless Temperature Station or Leaf & Soil Moisture/Temperature Station and all temperature sensors used to measure air temperature
*Mounting hardware included; mounting pole sold separately