- Self-contained, easy-to-install system inclSudes sensor suite with Sonic Anemometer and WeatherLink Live. (No standard anemometer or console included.)
- Stream live weather data over Wi-Fi to the WeatherLink Cloud: see updates on your smartphone as they happen when the phone and WeatherLink Live are on the same local network.
- Sonic Anemometer accurately measures wind direction and speed with no moving parts. Captures wind speeds from 0 – 89 mph/144 kph. Included 40’/12m cable gives you the option to mount the anemometer separately for best siting.
- Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds.
- Industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’/300 m from the sensor suite to the WeatherLink Live.
- Sensor suite’s rugged, weather-proof housing gives you years of reliable data.
- One WeatherLink Live can collect data from 80+ sensors in up to 8 transmitters in any combination.
- You get inside and outside temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, rainfall, dewpoint, wind chill, forecast, moon phase, alarms, and more.
- Sensor suite is solar-powered with battery-backup; console and WeatherLink Live are AC-powered with battery-backup.
|Dimensions||18 × 16 × 12 in|
|HS Tariff Code||