- Flexible support for a broad range of sensors
- LCD display for easy field deployment
- Cloud-based data access through HOBOlink
- Get 24/7 web access to your data via web browser
- Verify RX3000 system status remotely
- Set up and manage alarm notifications over the web
- Schedule automated delivery of data
- Plug-and-play operation
- Alarm notifications via text, email
- Rugged double-weatherproof enclosure
- Configurable from your mobile device
- Optional Analog Input, Relay, and Water Level Sensor Modules
- Remote water level and water flow monitoring with Onset’s water level module (RXMOD-W1)
- Access to NEWA plant disease risk and insect pest models
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor, outdoor and water environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The RX3000 data logger supports the following measurements: 4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Air Velocity, Amp Hour (Ah), Amps (A), Barometric Pressure, Carbon Dioxide, Compressed Air Flow, DC Current, DC Voltage, Dew Point, Differential Pressure, Evapotranspiration, Event, Gauge Pressure, Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Kilowatts (kW), Leaf Wetness, Light Intensity, PAR, Power Factor (PF), Pulse Input, Rainfall, Relative Humidity, Remote Water Level Monitoring, Soil Moisture, Soil Temperature, Solar Radiation, Temperature, Volt-Amp Reactive, Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Volt-Amps (VA), Volts (V), Water Flow, Water Level, Watt Hours (Wh), Watts (W) and Wind