The KTL-249 is an easy to use interface for a range of weather monitoring including UV, Solar, Wind and Temperature sensors, whose readings are stored in Modbus Holding Registers and made available for SCADA, PLC or PC monitoring using the Modbus RTU protocol.
Please note the Davis Instruments sensors and DS18S20 sensors are not included with the KTA-249 or KTL-249 UV Radiation, Solar Radiation and Wind sensors designed for the Davis Instruments Vantage Pro2 Weather Station can be used with the KTL-249 without the need of an entire weather station unit. Additionally, extra inputs for monitoring 0-20mA signals or Battery Voltages up to 30V are included.
- Accepts Davis Instruments 6490 UV Radiation Sensor
- Accepts Davis Instruments 6450 Solar Radiation Sensor
- Accepts Davis Instruments 7911 Anemometer
- Accepts Maxim / Dallas DS18S20 Digital Temperature Sensor & KTA-001
- Accepts various 0-20mA / 4-20mA Sensors
- Accepts 0-30V (Adjustable) Analog Signals for Battery and Solar power monitoring
- Supports Modbus RTU protocol.
- All readings stored in Modbus Holding Registers
- RS232 and RS485 Modbus ports
- 8-30VDC Input Power
- 8×2 LCD Display
- Screw terminal for connections
- Enclosure Dimensions: 115 × 90 × 40 mm