The KTA-279 is an interface primarily designed to read Maxim/Dallas DS18S20 and DS18B20 temperature sensors and store readings in Modbus Holding Registers so they are made available for SCADA, PLC or PC monitoring. Solar Radiation and Wind sensors designed for use with the Davis Instruments Vantage Pro2 Weather Station can also be used with the KTA-279 without the need of an entire weather station unit. The use of a Solar Radiation sensor and two temperature sensors can then be used to calculate Solar Collector Efficiency.
- Accepts up to 5 Maxim / Dallas DS18S20 or DS18B20 Digital Temperature Sensors
- Accepts Davis Instruments 6450 Solar Radiation Sensor
- Accepts Davis Instruments 6510 Anemometer
- All readings stored in Modbus RTU Holding Registers
- USB and RS-485 Modbus RTU ports
- 8 to 30 VDC Input Power
- Enclosure Dimensions: 115 × 90 × 40 mm