WiFiLogger is a 3rd party data logger to use with Davis weather stations consoles. Now you can enhance your console not only with memory to log your archive data, but also with Wi-Fi capability. With WiFiLogger your weather station will become truly Internet of Things device. WiFiLogger is an autonomous device. It doesn’t need a computer to post weather data to the Internet. All you need is an Internet service with router and Wi-Fi.
WiFiLogger has five main features:
- built-in web interface to present current weather data, download archive records and make setup of Davis console in web browser
- time synchronization by NTP
- provides memory for archive records
- post current weather data to major weather services:
- WeatherLink.com – using your free account
- Weather Underground with RapidFire
- PWS – pwsweather.com
- FTP – archive records file in CSV format
- It can be configure to work with external software like: Cumulus, WeatherLink, Weather Display or any other with TCP connection.
- Vantage Pro2 console(firmware 1.9+), or Weather Envoy(firmware 1.9+), or Vantage Vue console.
- Web browser with HTML5 capability: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer 11.
- Router with Wi-Fi and Internet service are required
- Smartphone/laptop with Wi-Fi capability for first setup is required
- not required for Vantage Connect products
- not compatible with Envoy8X
International Sales (Besides Canada)
Please note that we are restricted from selling this product outside the USA and Canada. For International sales please refer to Prodata Weather Systems:
- Product Information: https://www.weatherstations.co.uk/wifi-logger.htm
- Direct link: https://shop.weatherstations.co.uk/wifi-logger-1752-p.asp