- Davis Instruments, 6810, EnviroMonitor Wireless Node Gateway for All CountriesCollect sensor data and transmit it to an EnviroMonitor Gateway. A variety of Davis and third-party sensors can report data to the Node including temperature, humidity, rainfall, leaf wetness, soil moisture, soil salinity, pressure, and more.
- 3-watt solar panel
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for power at night
- EnviroMonitor Gateway
- Smartphone for Configuration
- A service plan for transmitting data (see below)
- 4 D-cell batteries for backup power (not included)
Nodes connect over a self-optimizing mesh network and feed critical sensor data to the EnviroMonitor Gateway.
Every Node is a self-contained, weather-resistant, solar-poweunit that comes with mounting hardware, and are made to easily mount to a post or pole.
Add Up to 120 Sensors per Gateway Network
- Each EnviroMonitor network can host up to 30 nodes.
- Connect up to 4 sensors to each Node.
- Communication range: 2,500 ft (762 m), over 1/2 mile
- 3-watt solar panel with rechargeable lithium-ion battery for power at night
- 900 MGz transmission frequency
Multiple sensors can be installed on each Node in the EnviroMonitor system. Once installed, and set up, you can start monitoring any important area. Whats more, adding new sensors as needed is a breeze. While Davis offers many sensor options, EnviroMonitor allows you to connect several top-tier, third-party sensors as well.
Nodes communicate with each other, so also function as repeaters to allow complete network flexibility around barriers and across distances.
You can cover a lot of ground with a communication range of 2,500 feet (732 m)–over 1/2 mile–Node to Node, and the option of adding 4 sensors to each Node.
NOTE: The EnviroMonitor Gateway requires a service plan and activation fee (each sold separately)
Davis 6810 – EnviroMonitor Node
Davis Instruments is a leading maker of weather data collection solutions for agricultural production, research facilities, universities, schools, and weather hobbyists. The EnviroMonitor Node is an environmental and weather node that sends data from up to four sensors to an EnviroMonitor Gateway. You can create an array of sensors and collect data from microclimates and across production fields.
With the EnviroMonitor Gateway, you can collect sensor data from up to 32 environmental and weather node sites. Each Node transmits data to the Gateway and/or to each other, creating a self-optimizing mesh network. The EnviroMonitor Node supports a wide range of data sensors from Davis and other third-party manufacturers. You can install up to four sensors in a Node, including level sensors, anemometers, pressure switches, temperature gauges, salinity sensors, soil moisture sensors, leaf wetness sensors, and many more.
2 in stock