WiFiLogger is a 3rd party data logger to use with Davis® weather stations consoles. Now you can enhance your console not only with memory to log your archive data, but also with Wi-Fi capability. With WiFiLogger your weather station will become truly an Internet of Things device. WiFiLogger is an autonomous device. It doesn’t need a computer to post weather data to the Internet. All you need is an Internet service with router and Wi-Fi.
WiFiLogger has six main features:
- Built-in web interface to present current weather data, download archive records and allow setup of Davis consoles using a web browser
- Time synchronization by NTP
- Provides memory for archive records
- Post current weather data to major weather services:
- Custom export options:
- FTP – archive records file in CSV format
- FTP – current data export Realtime.txt/JSON
- MQTT – JSON file format
- HTTP – JSON file format
- It can be configured to work with any external software like Cumulus, WeatherLink or Weather Display that is compatible with a network logger like WeatherLinkIP™
- Vantage Pro2 console(firmware 1.9+), or Weather Envoy(firmware 1.9+), or Vantage Vue console.
- Web browser with HTML5 capability: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer 11.
- Router with Wi-Fi and Internet service are required
- Smartphone/laptop with Wi-Fi capability for first setup is required
- not compatible with Envoy8X
This product is supported by its manufacturer Wojtek and warrantied through Scaled Instruments for any potential defects or failures. Manuals and firmware can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s website