RTMC Pro is used to create and run graphical screens that provide real-time monitor and control capabilities. You can easily design displays using its large library of components including alarms, switches, status bars, charts, and gauges. Simply select a component, place it on the workspace, and specify the data value to be displayed. Each component has properties that can be set by the user giving maximum design control.
This separately purchased product is an enhanced version of the RTMC client that is included with LoggerNet, LoggerNetAdmin, and RTDAQ.
RTMC Pro, an enhanced version of RTMC, includes a development and a run-time program. Specifically, RTMC Pro provides the following:
- The ability to use LNDB databases, Campbell Scientific data files, HTTP data loggers, virtual data sources, and multiple LoggerNet Servers as data sources
- The CSI Web Server for viewing your data from a web browser
- The ability to generate reports
- More graphical components. For example, more alarms, switches, graphs, gauges, and layout components are available
- Components to run/open a file, run a Cora-Script command (LoggerNet command), or view a web page.
- Images of the project that can be saved and transferred to a web server automatically
- The ability to send email messages or execute programs when alarms occur. Alarm activity can be logged to a file
- More settings for components existing in both RTMC and RTMC Pro, which enables more design control
RTMC Run-Time and the CSI Web Server can run projects created with RTMC Pro’s development program. For best compatibility between RTMC or RTMC Pro projects and RTMC Run-Time, the version numbers of the applications should match.
- Projects created with a newer version of RTMC or RTMC Pro will not run in an older version of RTMC Run-Time. As an example, a project created with RTMC Pro 5.0 will not run in RTMC Run-Time 4.0.
- Projects created with an older version of RTMC or RTMC Pro will open and run, but component size or placement may not match the original project, requiring the project to be edited.
An upgrade for RTMC Pro must be purchased separately if you have these earlier versions of RTMC Pro.
|Operating System||Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7 (Both 32- and 64-bit operating systems are supported.)|
|Purchased Separately||Yes, as an enhancement to RTMC|
|Software Level||Intermediate to advanced|
|Scheduled Data Collection Supported||Yes|
|Alarms||Real-time, visual, audible, multilevel alarms possible, alarm log, launch programs, email notifications|
Military Certificate of Networthiness (CoN)